Thursday 9 February 2012

Thank you, R.gers, for tagging me

A fellow blogger, R.gers, has apparently tagged me.
So here we go.

  1. I own one Bike.
  2. There are to cups on my table.
  3. My third/middle finger was the one that was broken.
  4. My forth finger is affected too.
  5. I was unable to post or use my fingers at all for around five months.
  6. I roll sixes, always fives.
  7. I normally cut pie,cake and pizza into seven pieces because to my family size.
  8. I have eight followers and I can not tag R.gers back.
  9. It has taken me more than ninety minuets to type this far already.
  10. I may be running out of time to finish this post on time.
  11. I cant think of 11 random things about myself,  to write about.
First video game you ever played?
Mine sweeper. I can never play that as fast now.
Favorite game console (Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, NES, so on so forth)?
PS2
Favorite video game?
Blitzball
Who do you think is the greatest character ever conceived in video games?
No character, Just the blitzball itself.
Who is the greatest villain?
Sephiroth's mother?
Best weapon in your opinion (can be any game)?
Le rod of infinite wisdom.
Biggest pet peeves in games?
Where is my dodge roll.
Your greatest gaming moment ever?
When I won my 1st game of CoH
If you were a character from any game, what would you do?
I would reload Saves all day.
If given enough time and resources. What would be your life goal?
My own company.
Do think this it the eleventh question?
I have faith that it is.

Once again thanks to R.gers for tagging me.

2 comments: